BCITO exhibited at the expo held 25-27 June at the Auckland ASB Showgrounds primarily promoting the work that is being carried out around the Workforce Development Plans – Train & Retain and Be a Good Employer. We occupied our biggest trade show space ever at 72 sqm and featured all 15 trades under our coverage on signage within the stand.
Approximately 4,500 delegates attended the expo.
BCITO presented a number of seminars throughout the expo covering:
- Women in trades, the future is now!
- Tools to maximise your business
- You have a greater impact on staff training that you think!
- Your workforce of the future
- Systems, marketing, sales and profit
- How skilled is your current workforce?
Attendees were also able to register for free one-on-one sessions with business coaches from Builders Profitable Marketing who have been helping building & construction companies grow their businesses for more than ten years.
Congratulations to Jacklyn Dempster 2017 Painting & Decorating Apprentice of the Year.
BCITO annual Big Construction Tour at Invercargill hosted a brilliant day in more ways than one.