Master Painters NZ is now offering the opportunity for Painting & Decorating Apprentices and ERP Graduates who became qualified in the past 18 months to apply to attend this year's week-long Paintercraft Trust course which will be held in the last week of September 2017. This is a valuable opportunity for those wanting to gain business management skills.
Applications close on 31 July 2017.
What you'll learn about on the course
A range of specialists present each session covering subjects that include:
- Present and future trends in the paint industry
- The role of the architect within the industry
- Industrial relations, employment obligations
- Management of a painting contracting unit
- Colour and its use within the industry
If you would like more detailed information please contact Master Painters New Zealand on 04-472 5870.
National Tour to promote Homestar Version 4 - a simpler, quicker, low cost way to verify new home builds.
Group supporting troubled youths given helping hand by building apprentices.