What you'll subscribe to
- access to high-quality online information and training
- access to a course facilitator for 3 months
- 3 months to review any course within three qualifications
- 3 months to complete the assessments for one course
- get credit towards a certificate if you choose
- heavily discounted pilot price
What you can learn
Get credit towards a certificate
If you’re interested in getting credit for courses towards a certificate, let us know when you subscribe or let your facilitator know in the first week and you can complete one course for credit as part of the pilot.
In the pilot there are two levels of course within the supervisory area (3 and 4) and one at level 4 in the project management area.
How long will it take?
Courses are expected to take approximately 11-12 weeks studying part-time if you complete the assessments. If you are studying for credit towards a qualification a course is worth approximately 16 credits.
Help us to help you
We are looking for 20-40 people interested in developing their supervisory and project management skills and knowledge to be part of a pilot to test these options out.
The good news for you is that as this is a pilot, we are offering access to the courses at a discounted price.
In exchange we ask that you help us out by giving feedback and answering a few simple questions like what you thought about:
- the subscription process
- the courses
- the course facilitators