How long it takes
The New Zealand Certificate in Architectural Aluminium Joinery: Installer with Repairs and Maintenance Level 4 typically takes around 16 to 22 months to complete.
How much it costs
Anyone can enrol in this qualification for FREE!
What you'll learn
You'll learn the skills required by people working with architectural aluminium joinery.The compulsory section of this qualification covers:
- customer service and teamwork
- Safe working practices
- codes of practice, industry standards
- plans and specifications and calculate and order materials
- hand tools and power tools
- principles and procedures for aluminium window installation
- glaze aluminium joinery products
- adhesives and sealants
- install aluminium joinery products
The optional Repairs and Maintenance strand covers:
- repair and maintain aluminium joinery
- retrofit window joinery
Need to know more?
For additional qualification information refer to the NZQA website or call us: 0800 422 486.