How long it takes
The National Certificate in Solid Plastering Level 4 typically takes 2-3 years to complete.
How much it costs
Anyone can enrol in this qualification for FREE!
What you'll learn
You'll learn the skills required by a professional solid plasterer. This qualification covers:
Trowel trades fundamentals
- tools and equipment
- drawings and specifications
- building science
- building mathematics
- planning and communication
- consents and licensing
- materials, mixing and surface preparation
- plaster surfaces
- repairs and maintenance
Decorative mouldings (optional)
- construction of moulds
- application of solid plaster cornices and mouldings
- running bench moulds
- forming plaster moulds on site.
Need to know more?
For additional qualification information refer to the NZQA website or call us: 0800 422 486.