How long it takes
The National Certificate in Flooring (Level 4) typically takes 3 years to complete.
How much it costs
Anyone can enrol in this qualification for FREE!
What you'll learn
You'll learn the skills required by people who install floor coverings. This qualification covers:
- characteristics of chemicals
- producing scale plans
- assessing moisture content
- examining and evaluating substrates
- identifying hazards
- legislation and regulatory standards
- carpet installation
- fine sand and finishes
- resilient flooring installation
- substrate preparation
- timber overlay installation
- resin flooring application
Need to know more?
For additional qualification information refer to the NZQA website or call us: 0800 422 486.