How long it takes
The New Zealand Certificate in Resin Flooring Application (Level 4) with strands in Trowel Applied Resin Mortar and Flow Applied Resin Finishes typically takes 20 months to complete one strand or 30 months to complete both strands.
How much it costs
Anyone can enrol in this qualification for FREE!
What you'll learn
You'll learn the skills required by people who apply resin floor finishes. This qualification covers:
- tools, plant and equipment
- planning and communication
- measurement and calculations
- drawings, specifications and job documentation
- resin products components and systems
- substrate preparation for resin application
- special resin flooring systems
- post application requirements for resin flooring
You should also choose one or both of these strands depending on what you will be doing at work
TROWEL APPLIED RESIN MORTAR
- mix mortar and trowel apply resin mortar
FLOW APPLIED RESIN FINISHES
- flow apply resin finishes
Need to know more?
For additional qualification information refer to the NZQA website or call us: 0800 422 486.