New Zealand Certificate in Timber and Composite Flooring Level 4
How long it takes
The New Zealand Certificate in Timber and Composite Flooring (Level 4) typically takes 20 months to complete one strand or 36 months to complete both strands.
How much it costs
The first year start-up fee for Timber and Composite Flooring is $850, and each year after that there is an additional annual fee of $850. Read more about fees and payment
What you'll learn
You'll learn the skills required by people who install timber and composite flooring. This qualification covers:
- tools, plant and equipment
- planning and communication
- measurement and calculations
- drawings, specifications and job documentation
Products and materials
- timber and composite flooring products
You should choose a combination of strands from those listed below which cover everything you will be doing at work.
- substrate preparation
- installation methods
- post installation requirements
Fine floor sand and finishes
- fine sand timber and composite flooring
- applying finishes
Need to know more?
For additional qualification information refer to the NZQA website or call us: 0800 422 486.