How long it takes
The New Zealand Certificate in Frame & Truss Detailing Level 4 typically takes 2 - 3 years to complete.
How much it costs
Anyone can enrol in this qualification for FREE!
What you'll learn
You'll learn the skills required by people working in frame and truss detailing. This qualification covers:
- applying knowledge of construction principles and materials
- understanding and operating within regulatory environments
- determining timber requirements and applying knowledge of floor, wall and roof construction
- using proprietary certified specific software
- interpreting plans, working drawings and specifications
- making effective judgments about design and structural integrity
- identifying and analysing problems associated with frame and truss detailing
- implementing and evaluating solutions that address problems.
Need to know more?
For additional qualification information refer to the NZQA website or call us: 0800 422 486.