No fees for your apprenticeship
The Government’s Targeted Training and Apprenticeship Fund is in place from 1 July 2020 until 31 December 2022. This means BCITO apprenticeships bear no cost at all to learners until 2023. So, if you’re thinking of enrolling in a building and construction apprenticeship now is the best time ever - go for it!
What's included in an apprenticeship?
An online learning tool that will help you complete your qualification. With myBCITO you can:
- search through BCITO resources
- check your understanding by doing a quiz
- upload images and videos of your work as evidence of your learning
- share your work with your Training Advisor and your employer
- view your progress in real-time
and we'll be adding more features soon.
You'll also get
- Hard copy workbooks and BCITO learning resources
- A BCITO training advisor's time, which includes:
- planned site visits
- progress reporting
How long will an apprenticeship take?
The length of your apprenticeship depends on the range of skills you can learn with your employer, and how quickly you master them. The average length of time is 3-4 years. It is common to change employers to gain the necessary skills to complete your apprenticeship.