How long it takes
The New Zealand Certificate in Architectural Aluminium Joinery: Installer with Repairs and Maintenance Level 4 typically takes around 16 to 22 months to complete.
How much it costs
The first year start-up fee for theNew Zealand Certificate in Architectural Aluminium Joinery: Installer Level 4 is $935. If you choose to enrol in the Repairs & Maintenance elective as well the first year start-up fee is $1,105. Each year after that there is an additional annual fee of $790. Read more about fees and payment.
What you'll learn
You'll learn the skills required by people working with architectural aluminium joinery.The compulsory section of this qualification covers:
- customer service and teamwork
- Safe working practices
- codes of practice, industry standards
- plans and specifications and calculate and order materials
- hand tools and power tools
- principles and procedures for aluminium window installation
- glaze aluminium joinery products
- adhesives and sealants
- install aluminium joinery products
The optional Repairs and Maintenance strand covers:
- repair and maintain aluminium joinery
- retrofit window joinery
Need to know more?
For additional qualification information refer to the NZQA website or call us: 0800 422 486.