How long it takes
The National Certificate in Concrete Construction: Sawing and Drilling (Level 3) typically takes 14 months to complete.
How much it costs
The first year start-up fee for concrete construction is $1,105, and each year after that there is an additional annual fee of $790. Read more about fees and payment.
What you'll learn
You'll learn the skills required by professional tradespeople in the concrete construction industry.
The compulsory section of this qualification covers:
- health & safety
- concrete industry operations, plant and equipment
- knowledge of slurry control
- performing sawing and drilling operations on site.
The elective section of this qualification covers:
- first aid
- confined spaces
- performing deep floor, wire or track mounted sawing operations
- performing large core and deep drilling operations.
Need to know more?
For additional qualification information refer to the NZQA website or call us: 0800 422 486.