How long it takes
The National Certificate in Flooring: Resin Flooring Application (Level 4) typically takes 33 months to complete.
How much it costs
The first year start-up fee is $1,105, and each year after that there is an additional annual fee of $790. Read more about fees and payment.
What you'll learn
You'll learn the skills required by people who install floor coverings. This qualification covers:
- resin flooring systems, products and chemicals
- tools and equipment of the trade
- health & safety
- calculating quantities
- sketch and scale floor plans
- evaluating and preparing substrates
- application of different resin flooring systems
- advising on care and maintenance of resin flooring systems.
Need to know more?
For additional qualification information refer to the NZQA website or call us: 0800 422 486.