How long it takes
The New Zealand Certificate in Automotive Reglazing Level 3 typically takes 17 months to complete.
How much it costs
The first year start-up fee for Automotive Reglazing is $1,610, and each year after that there is an additional annual fee of $790. Read more about fees and payment
What you'll learn
You'll learn the skills required by people working in automotive reglazing. This qualification covers:
- safety and quality control standards
- customer service and teamwork
- automotive reglazing materials
- moving and handling glass
- measuring and calculating glass
- repairing and replacing automotive glass
- glass templates and cutting glass
Need to know more?
For additional qualification information refer to the NZQA website or call us: 0800 422 486.