Small Business Management (Level 4) offered by TANZ eCampus
There is no one size fits all for small businesses and to be successful you need to cover off all the bases - from business planning to staff management. Gain an insight into and expertise in effectively managing small business success and contributing to the growth of this sector.
Each of these courses has a fee of $163
Diploma in Business Leadership and Management (Level 5) TANZ eCampus
There is more to management than being a good leader. It means having an understanding of the complexities of management processes, planning and the New Zealand business environment. Advance yourself – gain the tools to motivate, engage, make change, achieve objectives, manage workflows and ensure you are meeting all your necessary legal and organisational requirements as a manager.
Each of these courses has a fee of $630 and the option of Fees Free study for eligible candidates. See TANZ eCampus website for details.
- Managing Projects
- Business Planning and Team Engagement
- Operational Management and Compliance
- Understanding Change
- Business Functions
- Business Environments
- Organisations in a New Zealand Context
This diploma has a fee of $2,572.50 or around $25 per week on an interest-free payment plan.
Individual modules within this Diploma include
- Certificate in Health & Safety
- Certificate in Budgeting and Financial Management
- Certificate in Leadership and Team Building
- Certificate in Management Fundamentals
- Certificate in Personnel Management and Human Resources
- Certificate in Business Computing
- Certificate in Digital Marketing