Get these skills recognised
- Knowledge of and applying safe work practices
- Knowledge of installing interior joinery, interior linings and trim
- Install mechanical fixings, building hardware and interior joinery
- Cut, fix and fit interior linings and trim
- Use adhesives and sealants
How does a BCITO Te Pūkenga micro-credential work?
- meet with a BCITO Te Pūkenga representative and discuss your training needs
- you and your trainee will both sign a BCITO Te Pūkenga Training Agreement
- you’ll teach the practical skills to your trainee, and a BCITO Te Pūkenga Training Advisor will visit you and your team periodically to carry out assessments and make sure you’re on track
- your trainees will also get theory resources to support their practical learning.
How long does it take?
A BCITO Te Pūkenga micro-credential in Introductory Interior Linings and Joinery Skills typically takes six months to complete. Your BCITO Te Pūkenga Training Advisor will work with you and your trainee to keep learning and assessment on track.
Who’s it for?
Businesses who operate in the construction sector
Your team will learn and be recognised for
- Working safely in construction
- Knowledge of installing interior joinery
- Knowledge of installing interior linings and trim
- Installing interior joinery
- Cut, fit and fix interior linings and trim
- Installing mechanical fixings and building hardware
- Using adhesives and sealants