- A significant Milestone - 25 years of industry training
- What we're doing to help industry develop the right Workforce for the future
- Celebrations for and congratulations to all high-achieving apprentices
- Gisborne school takes out 2016's Build-Ability Challenge
- Displaying your partnership with BCITO can help grow your business
Brad Gemmell qualified as a bricklayer at 21 years of age and hopped on a plane to London, ready to put his skills to the test. He returned to New Zealand a few years later and began his own business, Brad the Brickie Ltd in Wanaka.
Not many employers in the construction sector realise the Government's Fees Free initiative extends to apprenticeships for not one, but two years.