The combined conference event means there will be dedicated AWCI speakers and content presentations, a huge 70 trade stand expo, over 600 attendees and full access to the NZCB speakers and business content. AWCI members will also benefit from two conferences in the one venue.
The opportunity for AWCI members to network and develop partnerships with NZCB members is really significant and the AWCI Executive says they are excited about joining together at the event for the benefit of both organisations.
AWCI President, Allan Tribble explains, “We are very excited by this unique opportunity to partner with NZCB. Our conference will still have the Awards of Excellence, excellent ceiling and plasterboard content/speakers and a great gala dinner. In addition, AWCI members will really benefit from the NZCB speakers and content, the biggest trade stand expo for any association conference and a massive 600 attendees. NZCB always have some outstanding key speakers to listen to who can help you develop your own company/business which we wouldn’t normally have access to. It would be great to get an increase in the number of contractors attending this year and, from first-hand experience, I can’t stress how beneficial the conference is for companies of all sizes, so make sure you register and get involved.”
This conference is the perfect opportunity to network and develop new partnerships with NZCB members. It will also be the perfect opportunity to develop and grow your business with new information and learnings.
- 25 & 26 May at the Energy Events Centre in Rotorua (earlier than the normal AWCI Conference date)
- Receive up to 12 skills maintenance points for attending
- Up to 70 trade stands at the Expo
- Welcome mingling and networking function on the Friday night
- Lots of educational workshops with specific AWCI content and presentations
- All delegates can attend any workshop or speaker they want to
- Over 600 attendees
- We will have a separate AWCI Gala dinner with Annual Awards of Excellence and GIB Work skills presentations
- Access to significant keynote speakers which will help develop and grow your business
This event is a significant milestone for AWCI and its members.
From coffee baristas to hairdressers, the health impacts of noise affect more than just those using heavy power equipment. This week, WorkSafe is launching a set of tools for both employers and workers to use to manage noise in the workplace.
Connor Whitely-Sua was recently named the winner of the Stage 3 Flooring Apprentice of the Year. He also took out the ultimate prize of the evening, the Supreme Award, becoming the nation’s top flooring apprentice for 2018.