With over 40 applications received for this year’s Outward Bound and Mana Wahine Outward Bound scholarships, we opened up five extra places and are sending 18 apprentices on the course.
Worth more than $3,500 each, these scholarships offer a once-in-a-lifetime experience for young up-and-coming industry leaders and helps them build confidence, discover more about themselves and develop their teamwork and communication skills.
- Achim Henicke Wangler, Anando Decorating
- Campbell Jones, Joinery North
- Charlotte Greig, R A Winkel Ltd
- Daniel Crowe, The Glass Man Ltd
- Daniel Drake, Babcock International
- Emma Gordon, Concrete and Construction Ltd
- Frazinska Binnig, Hollands Decorating Ltd
- Hamiora Wiki, East City Bricklaying Ltd
- Jake Thomson, Shearmac Aluminium
- Jayden Holmes, Viridian Glass BOP
- Leyn Paki, P and L Bricklayers
- Liam Murphy, Capital City Glass & Glazing Ltd
- Luke Gould, Cottam & Ewington Aluminium Ltd
- Luke Mitchell, Pohutakawa Frame and Truss Ltd
- Oceanna Wilson, HEB Construction
- Paris Ternent-James, M B Brown Ltd
- Robyn Saltmarch, PWL Builders Ltd
- Zacariah Speers, Complete Flooring Hawkes Bay
Speaking at an industry conference in Christchurch today, BCITO’s GM Customer Experience, Glenn Duncan, launched new resources to support businesses delivering the New Zealand Certificate in Carpentry.
We are pleased to announce the roll-out of the New Zealand Certificate in Carpentry (Level 4) and the associated launch of new carpentry learning resources.