Master Painters NZ is now offering the opportunity for Painting & Decorating Apprentices and ERP Graduates who became qualified in the past 18 months to apply to attend this year's week-long Paintercraft Trust course which will be held in the last week of September 2018. This is a valuable opportunity for those wanting to gain business management skills.
Applications close on 31 July 2018.
What you'll learn about on the course
A range of specialists present each session covering subjects that include:
- Present and future trends in the paint industry
- The role of the architect within the industry
- Industrial relations, employment obligations
- Management of a painting contracting unit
- Colour and its use within the industry
If you would like more detailed information please contact Master Painters New Zealand on 04-472 5870.
Earlier this year we asked Carlos of Laminex New Zealand, 2020 Design software consultant some questions - Do you think the customer/designer relationship is changing? If so how? What should a designer consider to keep up with this change?
NAWIC Press release - 5 July 2018