How to enter
To enter this giveaway let us know your favourite on-site tune by commenting on the competition post on the BCITO Facebook page or Instagram page no later than 12 noon (NZ Time) on Tuesday 26th November 2019.
To be eligible for this giveaway you must identify as one of the following:
- an employer who is currently training a BCITO apprentice
- a current BCITO apprentice
- a BCITO qualified professional and you completed your qualification between 1 October 2018 and 26 November 2019.
PrizeThe prize is one (1) worksite radio to the value of $500, including GST and postal delivery. The radio can be chosen by the winner.
General terms and conditions of entry
- By commenting on the post you accept the terms and conditions of this giveaway.
- A winner will be drawn at random and announced between 7 pm and 9 pm on the evening of Tuesday 26 November 2019.
- BCITO supports worksite health and safety and New Zealand law. Individuals partaking in unsafe or unlawful behaviour do so on their own accord without the support of BCITO or this competition. Entries that demonstrate a health and safety violation or contain explicit material will be excluded from the giveaway.
- You must, if required, seek permission from your foreman or manager to participate in this giveaway.
- The winner will have 48 hours to contact BCITO to accept their prize. If we do not hear from the winners within 48 hours, another winner will be selected from the remaining eligible entries.
- The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternative, in whole or in part.
- The prize will be posted to the delivery address provided by the winner. Note that we are not able to deliver the prize to a PO Box address so the winner must provide a street address for delivery purposes. BCITO will take no responsibility if the prize is lost or damaged in transit.
- No prize draws, promotions or competitions are in any way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.