Introducing the BCITO Te Pūkenga mark
We’d like to share an aspect of our well-respected brand with your business. This is something we’ve been asked to provide for a while and now we’ve made it happen.
Displaying your partnership can help grow your business
- Show customers and the wider market that you’re a formally qualified professional
- Tell Aotearoa you’re a business that’s involved with training qualified professionals for the future, today
You can use the BCITO Te Pūkenga mark to help promote your business on any of the following promotional material:
- Company website
- Stationery — letterhead and business cards
- Vehicle decals
- Advertising in print and online
- Site signage
Who can use the BCITO Te Pūkenga mark?
You can use the mark if you are:
- a business who currently trains apprentices with BCITO Te Pūkenga; or
- an individual who holds an NZQA qualification gained through BCITO Te Pūkenga
Got some questions?
Contact us and we’ll get you sorted.